Wednesday 18 September 2013

I have dreams


Do you have a dream? I have...and that too, many!

I have heard people say that Dreams don't come true in real life and they are best for the closed eyes. But the point is that if you aren't dreaming about anything, what are you aiming at? Where are you headed to? An unknown, unseen goal? Alright, you may favour mystery but how do you ensure that your unknown and unseen goal is worth the efforts you are unknowingly putting into it?

I dream. I dream about everything. I have a life in my dreams. True that it is not what I am living now but I am working towards it.I have my dream and I have a real life present situation in hand, too. When I feel like I have had enough of hardships, I slip away to my life in dreams. You might say that its brave to fight back hardships and emerge a winner. I differ. I would prefer to be happy in my life of dreams and think of another step to move closer to it than wasting my energy fighting the hardships. Well, maybe if I decide to fight, I win. And you call me a winner. But you would call me a winner on the basis of end result that I have overcome the hardship. I do so by keeping myself happy, in a different way. All the bitterness of fighting back would rest within me, not the world.

That is why I decide to win with all my happiness intact within me. I would prefer leaving the entropy of situations find an equilibrium for themselves. Instead of fighting back the situation, I would distance myself from them. You may not consider that brave enough but trust me! you need to be brave to distance yourself from situations that bother you, the situations that are out of your control and the situations that arose despite of the fact that you took all the care in this world to make a good and reasonable decision.

Its good to win. But its more important to be happy. Not all strong people are happy but all happy people are strong!

Stay happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment